I'm getting an activex error when I am trying to view the video stream of a 4300 from the web page of the camera. I wish I had the exact error in front of me but I've had to disconnect prior to writing this (separate network). Essentially it's a bunch of garbage. Here's what I've noticed about the error.
- The camera is viewable from the camera webpage before installing the VSOM client.
- Camera is in trusted sights and all activex controls are enabled in IE.
- After installing vsom client the error appears and nothing I've done has helped to resolve it.
- I have Cleared all IE data (cache, cookies etc)
- Removed VSOM client
- Removed DirectPlay activex control from IE (manage plugins, remove from sights, restart IE)
Error persists. Has anyone else seen/resolved this problem?
I can post the screen shot tomorrow if nobody knows what I'm talking about.