Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 7.0 AA configuration and Recording Playback

azeemo157
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have a Unity 7.0 with CCM 7.1.3. I am trying to configure AA. I have created a CTI route point which Forward All to VM. Then in Unity i have a Forwarded rule in Call routing with Forwarding Station the CTI route point number and Call transfer to AA.The AA is under a schedule which has during Working Hrs it has to transfered to a Specific number. and in closed hrs i have activated the closed hrs greeting. but now when the call is transfered to Unity It plays "The system is unable to transfer your Call" any idea why this is happening. Also In recording call the Media Master is not appearing. It gives me a cross sign. Is there any way i can download this and apply to Unity.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So, while you didn't do anything fundamentally wrong - I would configure the initial call routing a little differently.  So instead of what you have, I'd do this:

1) Keep the CTI RP to call fwd to VM.

2) In Unity, delete the forwarding rule which routes the calls to your AA.

3) Instead of the forwarding rule, configure the extension of the CTI route point directly within the Call Handler as the CH extension.  (I think this routing is just cleaner, personally).

Now you need to double check the configurations within the AA.  It would help if you could post some screen shots there so we can help you figure out why the transfer is not working.

As for Media Master, you should download the Troubleshooting Guide for Unity from Cisco.  There are a number of troubleshooting steps you can take to see what's going on with the Media Master bar - a lot of times this is a DCOM issue.  When you configured the Unity server, did you check the box to allow DCOM access?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

So, while you didn't do anything fundamentally wrong - I would configure the initial call routing a little differently.  So instead of what you have, I'd do this:

1) Keep the CTI RP to call fwd to VM.

2) In Unity, delete the forwarding rule which routes the calls to your AA.

3) Instead of the forwarding rule, configure the extension of the CTI route point directly within the Call Handler as the CH extension.  (I think this routing is just cleaner, personally).

Now you need to double check the configurations within the AA.  It would help if you could post some screen shots there so we can help you figure out why the transfer is not working.

As for Media Master, you should download the Troubleshooting Guide for Unity from Cisco.  There are a number of troubleshooting steps you can take to see what's going on with the Media Master bar - a lot of times this is a DCOM issue.  When you configured the Unity server, did you check the box to allow DCOM access?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Hi

I solved the problem the first problem of not transfering to extension. The Alternate rule was enabled. That was the reason. The Media masster was not appearing coz it is a bug that occurs when you apply the latest Service pack ie) ES 35. It corrupts the file. TAC sorted it for me.

I have new problem in which during closed hours it playing the opening greeting. ANd if u put the same greeting in Standard rule works perfectly fine. In port status monitir it shows the call is getting transfered to Opening greeting CH instead of the CH i created. I sat with it for a long with no success. TAC came online and they 2 were confused. It a Weekend here so i have no access now.

Any ideas do let me know

THANKS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: