Helpful
Replies

SQL2K Error On IVR Server CCX7.0

lalit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All Cisco Experts,

I need a help on Cisco IVR and the problem i am facing is :

1. I have installed a CCX 7.0 on both the Primary and Secondary Server.

2. I need to configure both server on HA.

3. When i try to add Secondary IVR Server in cluster (to the primary server) it asked me to install SQL2000 server to perform the same activty.

4. When i try to install SQL2000 on the Primary Server ( SQL 2K CD came along with Cisco IVR Server) it give me as error saying " SQL2K Installation was unable to stop the required services " and installation gets aborted.

Please help me on how to resolve this error so that i can install the SQL 2K on IVR Server so that i can configure for cluster.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

it might be a silly question, but it just cannot get out of my mind. You say you are installing the IP IVR package. Why are you installing it in High Availability mode?

G.

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

I am installing IP IVR server for redundant mode in case of primary failure.But when i try to install SQL2000 it says " SQL2K Installation was unable to stop the required services " Is there any services need to stoped or started to install the SQL2000 Server.Please let me know.

I am using Win2k3 Standard Edition on which i am installing SQL2000 Server.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi,

that's kind of interesting.

Can you please tell me what is the document name you are using? I mean what document are you following?

G.

Hi,

I wants to configure Cisco Unified CCX 7.0 with high availability then i must use SQL2000 on each server.But the problem am facing is am not able to install SQL2K on the CCX 7.0 Server.

Please help me.

I have attached pdf file please go through the same.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Lalit

The following error: SQL2K Installation was unable to stop the required services only occurs if you have the incorrect SQL disc.

What version is printed on the SQL disc you are using?

Should it not be for UCCX version 7.0 you will have to use the SQL re-use utility or obtain a cisco SQL disc for UCCX version 7.0

SQL+CD-Reuse+Utility:cisco.com in google and look for the download link

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/PlatformList.x?sftType=SQL+CD-Reuse+Utility&mdfid=270569179&treeName=Voice+and+Unified+Communications&mdfLevel=Software%20Family&url=null&modelName=Cisco+Unified+Contact+Center+Express&isPlatform=N&treeMdfI...

Now my concern is the same as the previous post, while there is nothing wrong with install SQL on a UCCX IPIVR box, there is no such thing as a HA IPIVR.

So what license feature set do you have?

Are you using an ICM or are these std/enh/pre UCCX setup?

Hi

Did the SQL re-use utility solve the problem ?? I'am running into the same problem !!

tzzhx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: