An interesting question was posed to me today which goes as follows:
If you have 4 VDC's configured in a VPC domain on a Nexus 7010, and you design for each VPC domain to have VLANS that do not overlap, and you also have 4 10GEuplinks from each FI, then how do you:
- Connect each uplink to the 7K VPC domain?
- Do you configure port channels in the same way, or how do you design for this?
- Don't think there is anything different that would ned to be done from a VLAN perspective either globally or locally on each FI
- I'm thinking the use of administrative pinning would be required. Your thoughts and why?
- Can this be done from an N7K and or FI perspective?
ANy thoughts, comments?