Feauture Requests

Unanswered Question
May 25th, 2010

Hey guys,

Where do you submit feature requests or modifications?  I have a request that for the dial by name AA.  Instead of saying please enter in the first and lastname of the person you'd like to reach, she'd say something more along the lines of please enter in the first few letters of the first name if you have first-last name selected, or please enter in the first few letters of the last name if you have last-first name selected.  It's a modification a lot of our customer base requests because the AA gives the impression you have to enter in the full name when using the dial by name directory.  For many people using the dial by name AA its not apparent that they only need to enter in the first few letters of the name.

Thanks,

Dave

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Tue, 05/25/2010 - 08:59

Cisco has provided these alternate prompts for Unity/Unity Connection, but not for Unity Express.

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/AlternateDirectoryHandlerPrompts/AlternateDirectoryHandlerPrompts.html

There is no way to customize system prompts in CUE to my knowledge. I would recommend speaking to your local Cisco account team. They can submit a feature request for you.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Actions

This Discussion