- Bronze, 100 points or more
Has anybody configured an SR520 as a remote teleworker lately (with CCA 2.2.4)? I've tried two SR520s now and neither of them are working properly. I can create a VPN using the Cisco VPN client software from the same connection (even through the SR520), but I cannot get the SR520 to establish a link itself. Here are the steps that I have gone through from a default router with latest firmware:
1. Use Device setup wizard for basic setup
2. Test Internet connectivity
3. Ensure that NAT and firewall are both enabled
4. Configure VPN remote
a. Check the box for remote telephony and input the CME address of 10.1.1.1
b. Use the same settings as my IP-SEC VPN client software for IP address and pre-shared key
c. Use the same credentials for the VPN as my IP-SEC VPN client software
d. There does not appear to be an area for group name. Is this configured automatically?
5. Save config and reboot router
6. Test Internet connectivity after reload
7. try to browse to static IP of the UC500, but browser times out.
What logs/troubleshooting info would be helpful to determine the source of this problem? Am I missing a step?