UCCX 7.0.1 changing default layout of CAD

Unanswered Question
May 26th, 2010
User Badges:

Hi,

I have configured a new costum Layout for CAD, and i have configured my script to use that layout and its working.

My problem is that i was doing tests with a Trigger (Route Point) number  and everything is working but when i change the same script.to another trigger (route point) now i didn't receive information of my new costum layout, i receive information of default layout.

Did i forget something to configure? Any suggestions?

Best Regards.

Thanks

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Gabriel Saavedra Thu, 05/27/2010 - 11:57
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Hi,

Does this new trigger is sending the call to the same CSQ? because maybe is sending to another agent that is configure to use the default layout.

Also maybe you are using something in the script related with the other trigger to show information in CAD.

etmarcof Fri, 05/28/2010 - 03:07
User Badges:

Hi Gabriel,

Yes this new trigger is sending call to same CSQ and Script is the same and agent is the same. My temporary workaround is changing the number o sessions (CTI Ports) that trigger "calls".  But i need to solve the problem because i will need to create more triggers.

In script i have configured "user.layout"  with value "script_name"  and CDA  i have configured the same script name. I don't see any reference to trigger in

script

Also i have created new layout and diferent script and with test trigger works and with others not work.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

MC

Actions

This Discussion