Views
Helpful
Replies

CUOM no detecting problems

mcecilia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have had CUOM detecting everything in my voice network, but, from same time ago, it does not detect anything. I have tried to restart the server and didn´t work. Also I have rediscovered all devices and works, but not fault detected yet.

Any help?

9 Replies 9

Michel Hegeraat
Level 7
Level 7

Post the system status page, and maybe also a pdshow

Cheers,

Michel

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

I have detected that CUOM can detect full server failures, but,, for example, do not detect that the tftp service is stopped in one of them.

Thanks

Check in the detailed device view of the CCM where the tftp should be running if this service is monitored (enabled)

Cheers,

Michel

Hello,

I have checked in Detailed Device View and appears as monitored, and when the service is stopped, appears "Stopped By Admin". Then, CUOM detects this but does not rise an event. Is this normal?

Thanks

If you have a voice service in a managed state and it says "Deactivated" CUOM will raise an event for this, provided the last poll time is recent.

If it doesn't raise an event, then how do you see this  "Stopped By Admin".?

Have you check the alerts history for this device?

Maybe you have a notification issue, you alert is not forwarded?

Cheers,

Michel

Such, I have a problem prayers, the CUOM not alert me when I have a service runable only services, ivr down or up, but which is important if the service is runable or not, if someone can give me a guidance in this regard I thank

Hello,

Do not now if I really have understanded your question.

It seems that you want to detect only Runable services in order to report problems or not. I think it is not implemented. You should manually activate monitoring or not for the runable services, and remember to change in CUOM when a new runable service is configured.

Regards

hi, thanks spor your response, I comment a little better the problem to see if I explain a little better and clearer, I have CUOM verion 2.2, and I am using to monitor IPCC platform, which has two IVR rg and pg, the problem is that when a service becomes partially monitored, the CUOM does not detect this error, which for me is very important to see that, but I really do not found how I can configure alert do not know if you could give me guidance to resolve this, thanks greetings.

Sorry, no experience in CUOM + IPCC.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: