Views
Helpful
Replies

POPPING a CUSTOM VARIABLE BASED CALLED NUMBER

d.rocco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

anyone could give me the right step for customize the CAD based the called number?

For example, customers  call number 5000 or number 6000;

actually CAD present DNIS, but i'd like to insert more variable: number 5000 = presales, number 6000 =postsales

thanks in advanced

Diego

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

what you are talking about - is this Express or Enterprise; they both have CAD?

I'll guess Express. Create a new variable, set it in your script (set Enterprise Data) based on DNIS, change CAD to display the variable (add to default layout).

(please don't use all upper case in your subject line)

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

Hi,

The first thing yo should do is to select the call variables you want to show from the Cisco Desktop Administrator. So in the default layout yo can choose many call variables.

After that in the CRS editor you have to create a Expanded call variable ( in crs editor you click settings and then expanded call variables), this variable should be an scalar type.

After that you should create a normal String variable and the value of this variable should be "default" (if you are using the default layout of the CAD, if you create another layout you should set the value to the same name). After this you have to use the set enterprise call info. In this step you use a variable you want to show in the CAD and tell which of the call variables ( the one you had chosen before in the desktop administrator) should have that variable.

Gabriel.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

what you are talking about - is this Express or Enterprise; they both have CAD?

I'll guess Express. Create a new variable, set it in your script (set Enterprise Data) based on DNIS, change CAD to display the variable (add to default layout).

(please don't use all upper case in your subject line)

Regards,

Geoff

It's IPCCX.

Thank you for your answer.

Could you give me more indications about set the new variable?

Regards

Hi,

The first thing yo should do is to select the call variables you want to show from the Cisco Desktop Administrator. So in the default layout yo can choose many call variables.

After that in the CRS editor you have to create a Expanded call variable ( in crs editor you click settings and then expanded call variables), this variable should be an scalar type.

After that you should create a normal String variable and the value of this variable should be "default" (if you are using the default layout of the CAD, if you create another layout you should set the value to the same name). After this you have to use the set enterprise call info. In this step you use a variable you want to show in the CAD and tell which of the call variables ( the one you had chosen before in the desktop administrator) should have that variable.

Gabriel.

Name the expanded call variable user.layout

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: