cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SA520 - Windows 7 - Wireless

moudalee1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a SA520W-K9 with firmware update 1.1.42. I have set up a profile for WPA2 with CCMP Encryption and PSK Authentication. Access point is enabled and broadcasting.

I have a newly installed Windows 7 32-Bit Professional with all the windows updates. No antivirus or any programs whatsoever installed yet. I can connect to the wireless network and access all domain shares, printers, and ping firewall and servers. I can join and disjoin the laptop to and from the domain which is hosted by a machine that is running Windows Server 2008 RC2. Local Area Network is accessible but no internet access. IP Config shows nothing wrong. DCHP and DNS are what they're supposed to be. The laptop knows it does not have internet access and cannot determine why it doesn't. I have freshly installed 2 laptops with Windows 7 and another user has their own laptop with Windows 7 which all 3 laptops give the same LAN "ok" but no internet access. Wireless works fine with all other wireless networks. Wired has no problems.

I have tried using manufacturer's wireless drivers and windows updated drivers. I have disabled IPv6 on both the firewall and the laptop adapters. Running safemode with network capabilities results in the same problem. Can access local network but not internet access.

What am I missing here?

3 Replies 3

moudalee1
Level 1
Level 1

Also,

Windows XP works fine wirelessly.

Were you able to figure this out? I'm having the same issue.

Stephanie

I have not been contacted yet for this issue. I was told there is an answer somewhere but I do not

know where to look just yet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: