Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Caller Input

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to setup CUC when caller press 1 play a prompt. It seems everytime I want to configure when caller press 1, 2, ... to play a prompt I have to create seperate call handler then nested to the main AA to play that prompt. is there any easier way to play a prompt when caller press 1, 2, ... on the main call handler?

thanks

Alex

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's the way this works. 1 call handler per new option configured as caller input

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

That works if you dial 800, not for caller input. Caller input is just 0 thru 9.

You need a call handler, set the transfer options to yes, ring subscriber at this extension: 800 and the caller input attemp transfer to that CH.

HTH

java

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's the way this works. 1 call handler per new option configured as caller input

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply,

one more question:

we have something like, for customer server press 1, which it has to transfer to extension 800. Extension 800 doesn't exist in CUC, but I checked "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers", when I press 1, CUC says " I didn't recognize as a valid entry".

any suggestion would be appreciated.

Alex

That works if you dial 800, not for caller input. Caller input is just 0 thru 9.

You need a call handler, set the transfer options to yes, ring subscriber at this extension: 800 and the caller input attemp transfer to that CH.

HTH

java

HTH

java