Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Caller Input

alex goshtaei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am trying to setup CUC when caller press 1 play a prompt. It seems everytime I want to configure when caller press 1, 2, ... to play a prompt I have to create seperate call handler then nested to the main AA to play that prompt. is there any easier way to play a prompt when caller press 1, 2, ... on the main call handler?

thanks

Alex

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's the way this works. 1 call handler per new option configured as caller input

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

That works if you dial 800, not for caller input. Caller input is just 0 thru 9.

You need a call handler, set the transfer options to yes, ring subscriber at this extension: 800 and the caller input attemp transfer to that CH.

HTH

java

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, that's the way this works. 1 call handler per new option configured as caller input

HTH

java

HTH

java

Thanks for the reply,

one more question:

we have something like, for customer server press 1, which it has to transfer to extension 800. Extension 800 doesn't exist in CUC, but I checked "Allow Transfers to Numbers Not Associated with Users or Call Handlers", when I press 1, CUC says " I didn't recognize as a valid entry".

any suggestion would be appreciated.

Alex

That works if you dial 800, not for caller input. Caller input is just 0 thru 9.

You need a call handler, set the transfer options to yes, ring subscriber at this extension: 800 and the caller input attemp transfer to that CH.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: