Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN feature on G2 ISR 2911

smperry
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an ISR 2911 with a security license.  I am looking to add the feature license for 10 SSL VPN clients.

So far my vendor is not helping at all.  They had me order FL-WEBVPN10-K9.  A package arrived with which had that part number on the outside sticker, but there was no registration info inside, no PAK, nada.

Can anyone help with outlining the procedure for adding this feature to the 2911?

From with in CCP, it looks like I can enter a PAK and then CCP will register and install the feature....?

What is the correct item number for the 10 SSL VPN user feature for the ISR G2?

The documentation I have found so far indicates it would be FL-SSLVPN10-K9

Thank you very much for any info to clear this up.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I've emailed you the PDF.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here is the procedure to convert the PAK to a license that can be uploaded to your router:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/ISRG2_DeploymentGuide.pdf

(Check out from page 8 for the steps).

The part# for different licenses are also included in the above document (from page 41).

Hope that helps.

Cannot access that link.  I get a forbidden file or application error.

Please try to open with Internet Explorer (works for me just now). I tried with Firefox and it gave me the same File Forbidden error message too.

No luck with IE.  Same forbidden error.

I've emailed you the PDF.

Thank you for the document.

Now it's time to call my vendor and sort it out as it appears they have made an error.

aspiandore
Level 1
Level 1

I have your identical situation .....

Have you resolved?

I ultimately had to get the license from a different vendor.

The original vendor just could not get it right for whatever reason.

It was more cost effective to just get the correct license from someone else who knew what they were doing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: