cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PRI rolling to different UCCX Directory Numbers

jyoung
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Full PRI installed on location.  The T1 and ISDN circuits are working fine.  If I add a "connection plar opx" to the directory number of the UCCX application, dialing the associated PRI number rings to said application on the UCCX server.  I would like to add a number of UCCX applications that call over the same PRI but to separate called numbers.  I thought if I removed the "connection plar opx" and added a translation-profile which translated the inbound called number to the directory number associated with the UCCX application, it would work, however when I dial the number it rings to a dial tone.  I debugged the translations and it appears that the translation is taking place, however the call is not being routed to the UCCX server after the translation.  Does anyone have any better way to do this or idea how to make this work.

Thanks,

John

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You may have an inbound dial peer for all incoming calls such as:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

Brandon

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

John,

Do you have "direct-inward-dial" on your inbound dial peer?

Brandon

Brandon,

Thanks for the response.  I dont actually have an inbound dial-peer for that directory number, because the UCCX server is directly connected to the CME device.  Should there be a dial-peer for this dn?

You may have an inbound dial peer for all incoming calls such as:

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

Brandon

That was the answer Brandon!!

Thanks Much,

John

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: