Views
Helpful
Replies

reassign activities in Email Interaction manager

alex.dersch
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Mates,

i need to delete an agent in Cisco Email Interaction Manager. This fails with this message. Any ideas how to delete the user?

the user that your trying to delete has some open activities or cases or suggestions in feedback mode. Please reassign them before dewleting this user.

cheers

alex

4 Replies 4

Chuck Smith
Level 1
Level 1

I know this doesn't help because I don't have the details but you basically need to login as a supervisor and re-assign the activities or log in as the user and complete all open activities. The user has emails that have not been handled.

thank you mate, i could complete all the activities for the user but there is still one case which i cannot close. there are 2 activities in the case but in my current open activities these two activities are not there.

any ideas?

alex

Alex,

Is this agent able to transfer the activity back into the queue or another agent/supervisor pulls this activity from this agent?

Thanks!

-JT-

yes, the agent can transfer email back to the originating queue. I really fed up, so i delete the case and activity from the db.

cheers

alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: