The router is performing very badly.
1. Router's "INTERNET" is connected to ADSL cable modem, providing automatically an IP address.
2. The device is getting "freezed"/"stoned" very often. The longest time record for up-time was just over 1 hour. The shortest up-time was somewhere over 2 minutes.
3. When "freezed" the router:
a. Still can perform as a switch
b. No access to WAN
c. No ping to the router
d. Green indication lamps.
e. No access to the web-interface
4. Same behavior with 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 firmwares
5. Sometimes after "Restore to factory defaults" DIAG-RED led is lit, and does not go off.
6. To get device back helps to power-off it for an hour or two.
Is it possible to get any information from the router, when it is "freezed"