cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bat multiple BLF with User Device Profiles

vinhnguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone able to BAT in multiple Speed Dial/BLF into a user device profile.  I have CUCM 7.1 and trying to BAT in a line with multiple SD/BLF for the other buttons.  I get this error

Error : Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_blfspeeddial_fknumplan).

I checked my phone template and it has 1 line with 5 SD/BLF

My phone type is 9951

Thanks

14 Replies 14

yogesh.mhatre
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the same message.

"BLF :: Error : Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_blfspeeddial_fknumplan)."

Please help.

Regards,

Yogesh

Ive stayed up many nights trying to figure this out. Ive attached a template i use for 9971s including an example with 2 lines and the BLF on the sidecar full. Export a phone that is complete and paste what you need into this, dont add anything to any other fields other than the ones that have something in them already. It doesnt like that. When you import phones, delete all the phones that you are making changes to first and check the "overwrite existing" checkbox. if you need to make any other changes to all the phones past this then use "modify phones" in BAT. It took me about 30 tries to get it right but then i was able to apply all the BLFs to 30 phones at once. hopefully this fixes your issues.

Thanks

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Did you ever find a resolution for this?

I'm getting the same thing.  If I remove the BLF the phone inserts;

SEPb4e9b08cd4ac          BLF :: Error :           Missing key in  referenced table for referential constraint  (informix.fk_blfspeeddial_fknumplan).

I had a very similar issue when BAT'ing multiple BLFs onto sidecars, same exact error:

My resolution was to BAT in all of the extensions being referenced as BLFs first, then since the BLF needs the partition reference, I added the "in " information to the end of my BLF BAT fields (excel cells).

This was for a migration, so note that the BLF cells do not contain the original partition, when you do a full export. Basically this necessitated me doing 2 imports per site - one which contained all of the extensions, then another (w/ the overwrite flag) which contained all of the BLFs.

Hope that helps:

In my case the targets are already in the database.  I can manually set it up and it BLF works fine.

Gear Misner
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When importing to newer version of callmanager you have to add the partion in which the directory number resides.

For example:  1001 in Route Partition pt-internal  The field in the BAT file needs to be "1001 in pt-internal"

That has worked for me in the past.  Let me know if it works!

Hi,

unfortunately this does not work. When pressing "export to bat" button it shows an error because of wrong characters in BLF field...

Any idea for Version 9.1?

Regards

Juergen

Juergen,

Are you trying to migrate data from one callmanager to another or is this a net new build?

It`s a new build.

Regards

Juergen

Juergen,

Do your fields look like this?

Busy Lamp Field Label 3Busy Lamp Field Label ASCII 3Busy Lamp Field Destination 3Busy Lamp Field Directory Number 3

J. NelsonJ. Nelson 2303 in INTERNAL-PT
NurseNurse 4062 in INTERNAL-PT

LibraryLibrary 4017 in INTERNAL-PT
B. HipsherB. Hipsher 4092 in INTERNAL-PT
C. KirklandC. Kirkland 8246 in INTERNAL-PT
L. StonerL. Stoner 2040 in INTERNAL-PT
South LoungeSouth Lounge 2637 in INTERNAL-PT
Ginger WGinger W 6043 in INTERNAL-PT
K. JaffieK. Jaffie 4609 in INTERNAL-PT
L. CornwallL. Cornwall 2755 in ES-ClassRm-PT
NA CounselorNA Counselor 2123 in ES-ClassRm-PT
S. BrigmanS. Brigman 8262 in INTERNAL-PT
D. SordenD. Sorden 8205 in INTERNAL-PT
J. BrandelJ. Brandel 8105 in INTERNAL-PT
J. BrandelJ. Brandel 8105 in INTERNAL-PT
S. PebleyS. Pebley 5512 in INTERNAL-PT
S. PebleyS. Pebley 5512 in INTERNAL-PT
Wanda BWanda B 6072 in INTERNAL-PT

Yes

Hi!

I have encounterd with the same issue. CUCM 9.1 needs record like "1111 in partirion" in csf-file to add a BLF using BAT. But BAT.xlt preventes entering any signs except digits, * and #.

So, I have 2 ways:

First way is try to fix BAT.xlt macros, and second - make changes in the resulting csf-file.

Ben M Johnson
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone figured this out yet? ive tried everything to get this to work.

I have about 20 9971 phones with 36 BLFs to add to each one. Searched everywhere but only see stuff about adding users.

derek.fraser
Level 1
Level 1

In case anyone else was experiencing this issue I thought I'd post the solution that worked for me.  I was having trouble inserting a new UDP profile via BAT/User Device Profile/Insert UDP/Insert User Device Profiles All Details.  BAT was returning the below error:

UDP-TEST BLF :: Error : Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_blfspeeddial_fknumplan).

I had always checked all the Override Options by default, assuming it was just the best practice.  I left the Override Options unchecked since the UDP profile was never in the system and BAT processed the file successfully.  I did not have to include the partition in the "Busy Lamp Field Directory Number X" field on CUCM 8.6.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: