cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EZVPN Config on UC560 Can't connect

DataPathInc
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like we have everything working on our UC560 except our EZVPN.  The SSL VPN is working fine and we have SPA525g phone's connected, but we are unable to make a connection.  I'm not sure if it's an ACL or Nat'ing issue.  We have modified the config. outside of CCA.  Originally we configured everything through the CCA, then we added one ACL exception for our SIP Trunk provider then try to use the "VPN Server" link in CCA, but when it went to apply the config. it said it couldn't make the ACL modifications because it wasn't a standard config.  I've noticed in the config that several items were left out, not just the missing ACL.  I've tried to look at some other configs. and add in what I though was missing, but apparently I've failed.  I've attached the full config. to this post.  Currently if we try to connect from any machine outside the LAN with the Cisco VPN client it fails on connecting to the server, it never gets to where it asks for user credentials.

Thanks in advance for the help.  Please let me know if you need any addtional information to help troubleshoot.

1 Reply 1

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

For this issue, I suggest you contact the Small Business Support Center.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards
Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: