Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP TSHOOT BOOKS

manitadayon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I would like to know what is the most detailed book or ccnp tshoot , not just the book to pass the exam ?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I would like to know what is the most detailed book or ccnp tshoot , not just the book to pass the exam ?

Thanks.

Hi,

I would suggest as TSHOOT has launched in few months back so go with cisco certfication guide CCNP TSHOOT 642-832 Official Certification Guide.

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Hi,

What is exam Cost for this paper?

The Cost is 200$ dollars.

642-832Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks

Hi,

What is exam Cost for this paper?

Computer-based certification exam prices range from $80 to $325 US dollars or equivalent worldwide. The ICND1 and ICND2 exams are $125 USD, the CCNA exam is $250 USD, professional level exams range from $150 to $300 depending on scope and exam length, and CCIE written exams are $350 USD. Payment is made directly to the authorized test delivery partner Pearson VUE.

Each of the new exam will be 120 minute long and cost $200 (which allow Cisco to keep the same $600 cost per CCNP candidate)

Check out the below link for mroe information

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le11/learning_about_certification_exams.html

Hope to help !!

Ganesh.H

Remeber to rate the helpful post

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: