Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM-BE 7.1.3 - Can't access Cisco Unity Connection

riko.arizona
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CUCM-BE 7.1.3. I can't access Cisco Unity Connection and I receive the following error :

HTTP status 500

type: Exception report

description: The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: com.cisco.unity.datatools.DataException: unable to get authentication transfer object

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:516)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:423)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:226)

Server was restarted, but I can't access Cisco Unity Connection.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Was this working before or is this a new install?

A lot of people search the CSC for help on similar problems so please refer to the products by the correct name to avoid confusions, this is Unity Connection, not Unity.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

This working before.

Sorry for wrong thread name. The thread was edited.

Thanks

Any changes prior to the problem?

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

I just sync user for voicemail. When I try to access Cisco Unity Connection again, HTTP status 500 error message displayed.

Thanks,

Riko

When you say sync users for VM, I assume you mean LDAP. So, can you access CU Admin using the application administrator user you created during installation (ex: ccmadministrator, cuadministrator...people use various names for the app ID).

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

No... I am synch users for user who change DN or create a new user for VoiceMail. I created in CM>User Management>End User.

I have access CU Connection  Administration using application administrator user that I created (ccmadministrator).

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: