Clarification on Call_Type_Half_Hour fields

Unanswered Question
May 31st, 2010

Hi all,

There are 2 fields in this table where

a) CallDelayAbandTimeToHalf - calculates from the point the call reaches the Router (doesn't reset of CT changes)

b) CTDelayAbandTimeToHalf - calculates from the point the call reaches the Router or when CT changes

What about the following fields (based on db schema it wasn't clear)?

a) AbandInterval1-10 - does it take into consideration CT changes?

b) AnsInterval1-10 - does it take into consideration CT changes?

One of the scenario i have is CallTypeA -> wait for 10 seconds -> CallTypeB -> wait for 15 seconds before abandon/answer. Say the intervals are 0-20, 21-40, etc

a) Does the AbandInterval / AnsInterval increments for CallTypeA in 0-20 or 21-40?

b) Does the AbandInterval / AnsInterval increments for CallTypeB in 0-20 or 21-40?

Thanks!

-JT-

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Gergely Szabo Mon, 05/31/2010 - 23:55

Hi,

about CallDelayAbandTimeHalf: the Webview doc says:

The total time spent by all abandoned tasks that ended in this call type in the current half hour interval. A task can span multiple call types; this includes the total time spent in all call types.

Derived from: Call_Type_Real_Time.CallDelayAbandTimeHalf

But the CTDelayAbandTimeToHalf value records only that particular Call Type - again, the schema doc and the webview doc say:

The total time spent by all abandoned tasks that ended in this call type since midnight. A task can span multiple call types; this includes only the time spent in this call type and not all call types.

Derived from: Call_Type_Real_Time.CTDelayAbandTimeToday

The rest of the values, AbandInterval and AnsInterval are tied to the particular Call Type too.

G.

lohjintiam Tue, 06/01/2010 - 03:54

G,

I'm referring to self developed reports using t_Call_Type_Half_Hour instead of the Webview standard report itself.

Does the AbandIntervalx & AnsInterval resets when the CT changes? So in the scenario I've given, it will only show values in reference to CallTypeB rather than CallTypeA + CallTypeB.

Thanks!

-JT-

Gergely Szabo Tue, 06/01/2010 - 04:02

Hi,

the short version:

Does the AbandIntervalx & AnsInterval resets when the CT changes?

Yes. Actually, the term is not 'reset' but 'increment for particular Call Type'.

The long version:

- I was referring to the Webview guide because it is referring to the particular columns AND sometimes it has got more information on column values than the schema doc itself. In fact, many Webview reports are simple 1:1 references to the tables.

- Use the Call_Type_Half_Hour view whenever possible (instead of using the t_) version. One of the reasons why those views were created was to lessen the load on the tables themselves (e.g. with your query you might lock a write etc).

G.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content