Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem uploading a file to a specific website

isaqellari
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to upload one file, (2.5 MB) to a specific website but I receive an error message saying "Gateway Timeout".

I don't get this message for files that are smaller, for example files that are 300 KB.

I also can upload files larger than this size (2.5 MB) successfully on other sites, like youtube.com etc ...

When we don't use proxy between the upload goes well. I have to mention that the IP web proxy is behind a Checkpoint Firewall.

I know that only with this information it's not possible to solve the issue but if someone can suggest me some topics how to troubleshoot this problem,

I would be very gratefull.

Thank you and best regards,

Ilir

5 Replies 5

nliebherr
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem... is there any solution you know?

Hello,

What version are you running on the WSA?

Can you attach a sample packet capture for the failing upload. Preferrably one from the client going to the WSA, and one from the WSA going to the server.

Thanks,

Eric

Sorry for the (very) late answer!

We are running 6.3.5-015 on our productivity proxies and the http upload of large files fails, independet of the destination.

I've installed 7.0.0 on a test proxy an file upload works fine! So it seems to be a problem of the 6.3 release.

Because we are using a M160 for managing we don't want to upgrade all proxies to 7.0 and will wait for 7.1 which will also be available for the M160 as I read.

Packet capture I cant't deliver, sorry...

But if you have another idea or a release date for 7.1, I will appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Nils

Hello Nils,

From your observation, it is a code issue on 6.3.5.015 which caused the problem for you.

It is best to get in touch with your Cisco SE contact for the release dates of 7.1.

Regards,

Eric

Thank you for the answer!

So I will have contact to our SE.

Best regards,

Nils

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: