Views
Helpful
Replies

! led ON with Amber in WAE

dhanasekaran.r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have amber led ON  for  System-error (on operator information panel) in the WAE 674 box. When I log in the box , i am not finding any alarms ( Not even Minor) in the box. When i go through the syslogs , i dont see any output for any errors. I have no idea when lights started to be ON but want to know what would be the cause .

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

This light indicates some type of hardware fault with the default.  To isolate which hardware component has failed, you'll need to remove the cover from the device.  With the cover removed and the device powered on, there will be an amber or red light next to the component (memory, etc.) that has failed.

Regards,

Zach

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

This light indicates some type of hardware fault with the default.  To isolate which hardware component has failed, you'll need to remove the cover from the device.  With the cover removed and the device powered on, there will be an amber or red light next to the component (memory, etc.) that has failed.

Regards,

Zach

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: