Predictive Only mode campaign / How to?? Reservation Routing script?

Answered Question
Jun 1st, 2010

Hi,

So far I've done many "transfer to IVR" only campaigns but never a "transfer to agent" campaign.

I've setup my admin script, my service, and my skill group but I know I'm missing something.

Is there a difference between the call type I need to setup for a predictive campaign?
Some guides talk about a "reservation routing script", how do I create one?

Do I use the same nodes, "Queue to skill group"?

I can't find any documentation on it, any help is appreciated.

thanks

I'm running ICM 6 with IP IVR 3.5.

I have this problem too.
0 votes

The skill group configured in the campaign needs a matching routing script. It also requires an admin script to set the outbound control (dialing mode) and percentage.

Your routing script simply needs a "Select (LAA)" and a "Skill Group" node, since you are not queuing the reservation call - the Dialer will only place it when it has an agent available. Make sure there is a call type for scheduling, and the MR dialed number is attached.

Read the ICM Scripting Guide - Scripting in an Outbound Environment (Release 7.0(0) May 2007 - page 200) etc.

Regards,

Geoff

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer

The skill group configured in the campaign needs a matching routing script. It also requires an admin script to set the outbound control (dialing mode) and percentage.

Your routing script simply needs a "Select (LAA)" and a "Skill Group" node, since you are not queuing the reservation call - the Dialer will only place it when it has an agent available. Make sure there is a call type for scheduling, and the MR dialed number is attached.

Read the ICM Scripting Guide - Scripting in an Outbound Environment (Release 7.0(0) May 2007 - page 200) etc.

Regards,

Geoff

Voiceops SSC Wed, 06/02/2010 - 10:26

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 
We have a service CCM1.SSC.svc which has a route called SSC.svc.rt and all of our Skill groups are members of this service. The skill group is called SSC_PredictiveTEST.
The call type is "scheduled" with the routing (reservation) script. My dialed number is created and mapped with the call type.

Below are images of how is set up. Thanks for your help.

When the dialer is running, look at the info in the "heartbeat" which occurs every 5 seconds. You should see your campaign there, and information about the number of agents logged in to the matching skill group and the number available to the dialer. Do the numbers make sense?

If you have records to dial and an agent available to the dialer, it should make the reservation call. Is the area code such that it's within the hours that calling should be made?

Regards,

Geoff

Voiceops SSC Wed, 06/02/2010 - 11:53

If (below) this is the heartbeat info then yes, the numbers make sense.  Under LogIn, when I'm logged in it shows 1, once I logged out it showed 0.

14:46:08 Trace: Campaign   Skill ID    E M T H-RT Err  Abnd R-Idle/Used PreR PPA   SG-Ports   LogIn Av-Skl Av-Dlr Rsrve Rsrvd/Max Dial Talk Agnt
==================================================================================================================================
14:46:08 Trace: DC_200-IVR 00068 05370 N N I   0%   0%   0%     0/    0    0  1.50   0 (  0%)    10     0     0      0     0/   0    0    0   0%
14:46:08 Trace: DC_MED-IVR 00085 05636 N N I  45%   0%  50%     0/    0    0  1.59   0 (  0%)    10    10    10      0     0/   0    0    0 100%
14:46:08 Trace: SSC_Predic 00198 05661 N N I   0%   0%   0%     0/    0    0  1.00   0 (  0%)     1     1     1      0     0/   0    0    0 100%

Voiceops SSC Wed, 06/02/2010 - 13:33

This is the error I'm getting:

Does MR stand for Media Routing Domain? if so, I'm using the default MR "Cisco Voice".

thanks

Allocate port: 013, owner: RESERVE_PREDICTIVE
------------------------------
15:51:16 Trace: (CPORT) SetState, port: 013, state: GET_AGENT
15:51:16 Trace: (CM)    Received customer records, count: 0, skill: 5661
15:51:16 Trace: MRTask::ProcessNewTaskFailureEvent: Received NACK for NEW_TASK
        DialogueID=1335, SendSeqNo=1, ReasonCode=Invalid dialed number or script selector
15:51:16 Trace: (PDR)   MR Reservation Failed for port: 013, state: GET_AGENT, reason: 206
15:51:16 Trace: (PDR)   End port: 013
15:51:16 Trace: (PM)
Release port: 013, state: [GET_AGENT]

MR stands for Media Routing - as in the MR PG. The same MR PG is used for the Dialer, EIM, WIM. Essentially there are two main functions on this protocol.

1. From the peripheral towards the Call Router: NEW_TASK (request for a route)

2. From the Call Router towards the peripheral: DO_THIS_WITH_TASK (give the task to the agentID specified)

It appears from the trace that you don't have the script selector - call type - scheduled script configured correctly. You can test this with Call Tracer on your script to make sure a call synthesized on the dialed number/script selector runs the right script.

You can see what's happening by looking at the MR PG trace. Turn on the trace in the registry under MRPG\EMS\Library\Processes\pim1 by setting EmsUserData (not TraceMask) to the hex string 0xdf.

Now you will see the NEW_TASK and DO_THIS_WITH_TASK messages going up and down. In your case, you will see the NEW_TASK but not the reply, since it cannot run the script. Also use rtrtrace to turn on trace in the Call Router and you will see the problem.

Regards,

Geoff

Voiceops SSC Wed, 06/02/2010 - 14:57

I get this error:

Allocate port: 001, owner: RESERVE_PREDICTIVE
17:33:42 Trace: (CPORT) SetState, port: 001, state: GET_AGENT
17:33:42 Trace: MRTask::ProcessNewTaskFailureEvent: Received NACK for NEW_TASK
        DialogueID=3520, SendSeqNo=1, ReasonCode=Unknown routing problem
17:33:43 Trace: (PDR)   MR Reservation Failed for port: 001, state: GET_AGENT, reason: 209
17:33:43 Trace: (PDR)   End port: 001
17:33:43 Trace: (PM)
Release port: 001, state: [GET_AGENT]

Voiceops SSC Wed, 06/02/2010 - 15:08

Got it to work.

I was missing a lable for the dialer Routing Client under the Device Targets

Voiceops SSC Thu, 06/03/2010 - 06:10

I found it looking in the Router Log Viewer tool in the AW

thanks again for all your help.

Actions

This Discussion