cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL VPN client on 7942G, 7945G

vaba
Level 1
Level 1

I have noticed that the SSL VPN client capability was added to the 7942, 7945.

We are currently using UC 540 and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 8.0 ("UC540-8.0.2.zip" software pack) with Cisco Unified IP Phone 7942G and 7945G.

I have upgraded the firmware to SCCP 9-0-2ES3 and I find the VPN client option on my phone.
I have menu > Security Configuration >VPN Configuration, but the soft key to enable VPN is grey out and mесsage reciced is "That key is not active here".

Is that functionality supported in this configuration?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I believe this functionality is supported in a 79x5G and Call Manager environment.  Cisco is probably looking into bringing this functionality to CME (and I hope they do) but is not a currently supported configuration.

Cole

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

I believe this functionality is supported in a 79x5G and Call Manager environment.  Cisco is probably looking into bringing this functionality to CME (and I hope they do) but is not a currently supported configuration.

Cole

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: