Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks Usertracking problem

Hello,

We are running CiscoWorks LMS 2.6 with Campus Manager 4.0.9. My problem is that although the Campus Data collection completes daily, user tracking aquisition has not run since 27/3/2010. I have also not been able to delete previous records (end hosts older than 180 days).
Major aquisition has been scheduled daily at 11:00 and 16:00 and minor aquisition every 180 mins. I have tried restarting ANI Server, but nothing has changed. CW runs on Windows Server 2003 R2, which has also been restarted, in the unlikely possibility that something is wrong with the server

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Katerina

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're seeing a bug.  Data Collection is not completing properly.  You need to upgrade to Campus 4.0.13, then you should be set.  You can get 4.0.13 from Common Services > Software Center > Software Update.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're seeing a bug.  Data Collection is not completing properly.  You need to upgrade to Campus 4.0.13, then you should be set.  You can get 4.0.13 from Common Services > Software Center > Software Update.

Thank you for your response. We will upgrade next week and see if this fixes the problem.

Regards,

Katerina

We upgraded to Campus Manager 4.0.13 and it fixed the problem!

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Katerina