problem restoring CallManager 4.1

Unanswered Question
Jun 2nd, 2010

hi all,

i've been trying to restore CallManager 4.1 installed in VMWare from a bakup that was made in a CallManger installed in MCS Server. i get à message indicating that there is a mismatch in the combination between the source and the destination server. i modified the hostname/IP Address parameters in my VMware to match the MCS parameters, unfortunatly i still get the same message.

any idea,  i'll be really grateful

thx in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Hailey Wed, 06/02/2010 - 13:36

Bilal,

Do you have the exact same version of CCM 4.1 including app upgrades and ES releases installed on the VM server you wish to restore to?

Hailey

Criss Sawyer Thu, 06/03/2010 - 02:23

hi david,

yes i do have those version on both side:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} CCM version : 4.1(3)sr4d
CCM adm version : 4.1(0.11)
CCM installation ID : 4.1(3)sr5d

BARS /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} 4.0.12000

but i did not woked...

Actions

This Discussion