problem restoring CallManager 4.1

Unanswered Question
Jun 2nd, 2010
User Badges:

hi all,

i've been trying to restore CallManager 4.1 installed in VMWare from a bakup that was made in a CallManger installed in MCS Server. i get à message indicating that there is a mismatch in the combination between the source and the destination server. i modified the hostname/IP Address parameters in my VMware to match the MCS parameters, unfortunatly i still get the same message.

any idea,  i'll be really grateful

thx in advance.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Hailey Wed, 06/02/2010 - 13:36
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

Bilal,

Do you have the exact same version of CCM 4.1 including app upgrades and ES releases installed on the VM server you wish to restore to?

Hailey

Criss Sawyer Thu, 06/03/2010 - 02:23
User Badges:

hi david,

yes i do have those version on both side:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} CCM version : 4.1(3)sr4d
CCM adm version : 4.1(0.11)
CCM installation ID : 4.1(3)sr5d

BARS /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tableau Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} 4.0.12000

but i did not woked...

Actions

This Discussion