CVP and other Type 10 VRU PIM on the same PG

Unanswered Question

HI All,

I have a lab that currently has a CM and CVP (Type 10) PIM on the same PG.  We will be adding a Nuance IVR (Nuance is being used as an IVR with Translation Routing not just TTS/ASR) to the lab for testing because the Nuance IVR is already in place in Production and we are migrating to CVP so therefore we want the Nuance IVR in place for testing purposes.

The Nuance IVR works as a Type 10 IVR so my question is can I have a CVP PIM (Type 10) and a Nuance PIM (Type 10) on the same PG?  In the past, i know i cannot have CVP and IPIVR on the same PG because only one of the PIMs would be active at a time.  I was under the impression that this was because CVP and IPIVR use different IVR types.

Since Nuance is also type 10, will I be able to colocate the pims (CVP and Nuance) or will i need a seperate PG for Nuance?

Thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Sure you can - it's just an IVR PIM that understands GED 125.

In the past, i know i cannot have CVP and IPIVR on the same PG because only one of the PIMs would be active at a time.

Huh? I have that in the lab - a PIM to IPIVR, a PIM to a CVP3 type 5, a PIM to a CVP PIM type 2, a PIM to a CVP4 type 10. At least I think that's what one of the lab ICMs has. I'm not at the office so cannot confirm.

Regards,

Geoff

Actions

This Discussion