cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC Manager HA stop responding

gerardtorin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, I have 2 CAM working in failover. 3 times this failover had stopped responding sudenly. I couldnĀ“t managed the device through the GUI o SSH. The two devices not responded. The only way to take the control back was restarting them. They have 4.5 version.

Any that have an idea about this behavior.

Thanks

Gerard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gerard,

The fix is already out in 4.7 and the latest release that you can download is 4.7.2, so the fix is already out there for you to download and upgrade.

Read he release notes for 4.7.2 carefully! You have to be on the console to do the upgrade to 4.7.2 for your NAC devices.

HTH,

Faisal

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Faisal Sehbai
Level 7
Level 7

Gerard,

4.5 and 4.6 were affected by CSCtb68853. See if your logs/symptoms match this bug.

Fix is to go to 4.7.x

HTH,

Faisal

Hi Faisal, thanks for you answer.

Yes, the symptoms are the same as the bug show.

Do you know how long for the release fixing this issue is?

Thanks

Gerard

Gerard,

The fix is already out in 4.7 and the latest release that you can download is 4.7.2, so the fix is already out there for you to download and upgrade.

Read he release notes for 4.7.2 carefully! You have to be on the console to do the upgrade to 4.7.2 for your NAC devices.

HTH,

Faisal

Thanks Faisal, I couldn't find in the releases notes that this bug was fixed. For that I asked you about it.

It was fixed but not documented?

Regards

Gerard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card