cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can´t update SRW2024 to firmware 1.2.2, without boot image "runtop_boot-101.rfb"

plnielsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I need a bit help upgrading a SRW2024 to latest firmware.

I started by upgrading to v.1.2.2, but the switch just started rebooting all the time, I flashed back to 1.0.0.86 via console xmodem.

On Cisco FAQ theres a guide how to upgrade the SRW2024. The guide says I have to update the boot image before the flash image, but the boot image is not available on cisco´s download section anymore.

Can you please help me with the boot image. (runtop_boot-101.rfb)

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I hope you have called the SBSC, since they haven't as yet responded to this request.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

regards Dave

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

I hope you have called the SBSC, since they haven't as yet responded to this request.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

regards Dave

Thx for the reply.

Yes I called them today.

After 10 min. I recieved an email from a Cisco escalation engineer with the boot code image. Now I just need to update the switch

Hi, pl_nielsen

Do you happen to have that bootloader file that you were sent before? I can't manage to find it or get it from any cisco download page

Thanks

Hi

Yes, I saved the boot image. What´s your mail adresse?

/plnielsen

I sent you my email by pm, you're a godsend!

I have sent you a mail.

/plnielsen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X