cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Divert back over sip trunk fail

craig.corbett
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I have a SIP trunk working with my 2811 and a few phones for a small office call manager express. The only issue I have is diverting incoming calls on the sip trunk back out on the sip trunk to a mobile number.

Internal call forward to external is working e.g. I call ext 2 (with call forward to my mobile) from ex1.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

craig.corbett
Level 2
Level 2

Think it may be an issue with the config here? Also Debug attached.

voice service voip
allow-connections h323 to h323
allow-connections h323 to sip
allow-connections sip to h323
allow-connections sip to sip
supplementary-service h450.12
no supplementary-service sip moved-temporarily
no supplementary-service sip refer
fax protocol none
no fax-relay sg3-to-g3
sip
  registrar server expires max 1200 min 300
  localhost dns:sip.1xxxxxxxx.co.uk
  no update-callerid

Hi Craig, I am having the same issue with a UC540 I am configuring. When I run debug ccsip messages it shows that CME is sending out the orginal SIP details as the sender rather than it coming from my sip account e.g. a call comes in from 01234@provider.com it sends it out as originating from 01234@provider.com (the number it came in on) instead of myaccountnumber@provider.com

This is also the case for me when I try and use CUE auto-attendant to forward calls from PSTN, however instead it sends the call as originating from 333@10.1.1.2 (AA number and CUE IP Address)

I have contacted the Small Business Pro support team, however they only really know how to use the GUI on the CCA. I wish it was a UC520 so I could speak to TAC engineers.

Actually, I have just found a work around. If you have spare FXS and FXO ports, loop them into each other and create a dial plan to send the call out the FXO and into the FXS and it will trick the system into sending the correct SIP information as if it was coming from an IP Phone. Not ideal but is at least a tempoarary work around.