cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EIM 4.3.1 More than 1 activity per IPTA agent

MaxTikhov_2
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know is it possible to get more than 1 current activity per IPTA agent? Seems EIM "Mail user max load" setting makes no effect on IPTA agents. May be there are some ICM or ICM script settings to accomplish this?

PS. IPTA agents are also handling voice calls.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I have not upgraded this particular customer who has EIM to 4.3 yet, still on 4.2(5) with ES5 - but I have had no trouble at all with agents having a number of concurrent tasks - in the US, we have that set to 20. We only use integrated queues (IPTA Skill Groups).

There is no setting in ICM for this - it inherits it from EIM.

The setting we use is on the Queue in EIM - max concurrent tasks. Once you set it for a given agent on 1 queue it applies to all queues.

Try that setting. I don't know the one you refer to.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I have not upgraded this particular customer who has EIM to 4.3 yet, still on 4.2(5) with ES5 - but I have had no trouble at all with agents having a number of concurrent tasks - in the US, we have that set to 20. We only use integrated queues (IPTA Skill Groups).

There is no setting in ICM for this - it inherits it from EIM.

The setting we use is on the Queue in EIM - max concurrent tasks. Once you set it for a given agent on 1 queue it applies to all queues.

Try that setting. I don't know the one you refer to.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, for quick response!

I think that's what I need.

The setting that I meant - "Mail user max load" is in agent's settings, also you can set it on higher level in Partitions Settings group or in Departments Settings group (i don't remeber exactly where it is).

Max,

No worries. Can I ask a couple of questions?

Do you have Advanced or Basic? Was yours a fresh install or an upgrade?

Regards,

Geoff

Sent you private message.

Did "max concurrent tasks" on the queue work for you?

I was just playing with a new setup yesterday and this was set to the default 1, and after a bit I changed it to 5 and it worked immediately.

Regards,

Geoff

I've got the same issue on a 4.3(2) and I've got the mail user max load setting equal to 10.  I don't see the max concurrent setting in this version.  Any other things I could be missing?

It was the Concurrent Task Limit in the Queue setup that I didn't have set right.  I was just having trouble finding that as I was looking in the Department and User Settings for it. 

Hi one question,

Do this apply for chat also? I mean, an agent may have a phone call and up to 10 emails and 2 or 3 chats at the same time?

Regards,

Claudio.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: