cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Supervisor Roles - Part 2

jmhunter
Level 1
Level 1

Re-visiting this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2013614 which worked wonderfuily BTW.  I did come across another "anomoly" to address. (I posted it at the end of that last thread however, it probably got overlooked)

When I go to the RmCm menu, and I get the links on the left side (Skiils, Resources, ,,,Assign Skills) How would I modify THOSE links?  It seems that the first five (Skills, Resources, Resource groups, etc) the SUPERVISOR can get to however, to get to the "Assign Skills" link, it requires ADMINISTRATOR access.  That is my goal of what I wish to change.  The ability for the Supervisor to change skill levels.  I've looked through various XML documents to do a behind-the-scene modification (The Anthony Holloway solution), but not finding them.

Thanks,

James

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You most likely will not find a solution to your problem here.  What you are doing, and what you are looking to do, is not supported.  We just got lucky that Windows is not locked down, and have access to modify these files.  So, unless someone has done this before, as was the case with me and with your original post, you're on your own to find a solution.

If I have some time to poke around, I will look for you, but don't get your hopes up.

Also, I have no experience with UCCX 8 yet, but I am 99% sure my original solution will not be available in 8.  But I could be wrong.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: