Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Huntgroup/CTI Route/Call Handler

Current setup:

DID (6370) -> CTI Route (x6370) transfers to Call handler -> Call Handler (x6370), makes an announcement -> Hunt Polit (50000)

What i want to do:

After the hunt polit is no answer to go to a voice mail account x2370. I tried to configure the Hunt Forward Setings. It there is an extension, does not matter the extension, goes to a general announcement. if there is not extension in the forward setting, fast busy signal.

Note: the extension x2370 is not assigned to a phone, but a cti route. cti routes cannot be added to the list group.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nicholas,

The Forward setting should go the Voicemail Pilot#. You need to try and

find out what the VM system is seeing as the CLID that is being passed as the

final number. I'm guessing it will be 5000. If this is the case you would set up 5000

as an Alternate extension under 2370 and you would be good to go

If you let us know what system you are using for VM we can help you find out

the CLID that is being passed along.

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Nicholas,

The Forward setting should go the Voicemail Pilot#. You need to try and

find out what the VM system is seeing as the CLID that is being passed as the

final number. I'm guessing it will be 5000. If this is the case you would set up 5000

as an Alternate extension under 2370 and you would be good to go

If you let us know what system you are using for VM we can help you find out

the CLID that is being passed along.

Cheers!

Rob

I am used to other phone systems. the cisco allowed the use of more then 4 digits as an extension but would only pass along 4 digits to the voice mail. 50000 was being translated to 0000. I changed the range of my hunt groups to 4000's and now the voice mail is seeing the correct calling number.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: