WVC210 1.1.0.15

Unanswered Question
Jun 5th, 2010

Dear all,

after upgrading a WVC210 from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0.15 it lost any ability to connect via WLAN (tried various encryptions), access points are unchanged. Ethernet works. Reset config from GUI, 3 second plus reset did not help. The download site does not give the 1.0.0 image to downgrade again. Please provide a download location/populate the repository with 1.0.0 again.

Thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Hornstein Sat, 06/05/2010 - 22:54

Hi mfalexand

It sure would be interesting to try the following.

step 1.  upgrade the unit again, but after the camera has reloaded with the new operating system,

step 2.  reset the unit to factory defaults. 

You will have to key in the wireless settings again, but i think it's worth a try.

regards Dave

mfalexand Sun, 06/06/2010 - 02:39

I followed the procedure without avail - where do I get 1.0.0 back??

David Hornstein Sun, 06/06/2010 - 19:02

Hi,

Can't find version 1.0.0 code, someone else will probably help.

But,  if there is an issue with the new version of code working in conjunction with your AP, it sounds like you have a issue with the AP and or  the camera. 

If you don't mind me being so bold to suggest that you,  open a Small Business Support center case via the SBSC.

Call then via the contact details  found in the following URL;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Record the case number the give you.  It may be a software issue with your camera or the AP.  They guys at the SBSC can also probably source Version 1.0.0 code via the case escalation team.

regards Dave

Actions

This Discussion