cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 3.3 (2) spC subscriber server issue?

n_rathore
Level 1
Level 1

1.CCM 3.3 (2) subscriber server not registerd any ip phone when publisher server goes down. I Have one pub server and one sub server in my cluster.

2. As I see in my SQL enterprise manager - sql server group, it shows pub server in publisher and sub server in subscriber.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need a CCM group that has both servers and then apply that to the device pool from phones.

As a best practice if you have 1:1 redundancy but only 2 servers phones should NOT be using PUB as primary server, but as secondary.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

1. I already have CCM group name as default in which both server are existing.

2. Can u explain in brief that how to configure my ccm that all are my phone use sub server as primary and pub as secondry.

3. Currently all my phone registered with pri but in subscriber they show number of phones but in status not found is coming

The order on which servers show up in CCM group defines what's primary, secondary and tertiary, just adjust accordingly.

The other problem might be related to RIS, try restarting the service.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanx for your kind support.

In my pub server RIS service is already started but it is not activated in sub server.

So i have to start it in sub server also to rectify ip phione not found problem in sub server.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: