cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 8.0 caller id issues

computroninc
Level 1
Level 1

We have Call Manager 8.0, and we have FXO ports with an MGCP 2821 gateway. The caller ID will work for one call, and then go back to displaying unknown name and number. If I reset the gateway, it will display the caller ID for one call again, but only the first call.  I have tried changing the ring settings, etc. thinking it was a delay problem, but that did not work. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

J. S. Black
Level 1
Level 1

I've submitted this bug as a beta tester, glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing it. I have yet to hear from Cisco...

Have you opened a TAC case? If you do, please keep me/us posted.

I have not submitted it to TAC. I will post back if I find anything out. Please let me know if you do as well.

I finally resolved the issue by doing a "shut"/"no shut" on the voiceport 0/0/0. Very glad to have this resolved after

so many weeks.

Khoa Le Tat
Level 1
Level 1

We're facing the same problem with CUCM 8.6 and mgcp gateway 2911/2921. When I do "shut/no shut" on voice-port,

The caller ID will work for one call, and then go back to displaying unknown name and number.

I've opened TAC for 3 days and see no respond.

Any sugguestion for this case?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: