Views
Helpful
Replies

Client SSL VPN Issues

Terry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I currently have clientless SSL access to my network with which I'm also using Cisco secure desktop. When I connect everything runs ok ie CSD installs and I login into the web portal which gives me access to configured HTTP and CIFS bookmarks. When I access files via CIFS can I configure the ASA to allow me to edit them? At the moment I can open the file, edit and save it, but when I open the file again the changes have not been saved.

Also, if I log out of the portal (still in CSD) and select the button to login in again I get a message saying that a connection already exists. To get around this I need to exit CSD (so it un-installs) and re-start the process from scratch.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with these issues?

Kind Regards

Terry

2 Replies 2

Terry,

If you connect your clientless SSL VPN to the ASA without using CSD, everything works fine?

Federico.

Hi Federico, thanks for your reply.

If I disable CSD, I can log back in without a problems, but still can edit any files using CIFS.

Cheers

Terry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: