cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it possible to do EoX/PSIRT reporting against configs collected by another tool ?

kgannon
Level 1
Level 1

I have been looking in vain for a tool which will allow us to feed a "show ver"/"show inv" into a tool and report on EoX/PSIRT status.

We already have a configuration management tool deploying a copy of RME per customer would be an issue we would end

up with >100 copies.

Or even if the PSIRT/EOL data is made availble in some standard format such as XML we could role our own tool.

Any advice comments most welcome.

Thanks and regards

Kevin

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Joe

Thanks for that  already the files have been very useful. Just two questions if you dont mind:

1. As the file is updatted is it going to be availble to download ?

2. For the EoX of software I see entries like the below:

SRA

20-SEP-08
20-MAR-09
19-SEP-13

EOL6384
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps8802/ps6970/ps6922/end_of_life_notice_c51-462914.html

IOS
COLD
04-MAY-10

Which would suggest all 12.2SRA is EOx there is no details of specific versions. I have looked at this seems

to be a trend. How would you that say 12.2SRA18 is EoX yet 12.2SRA22 is not ?

Thanks and regards

Kevin

1. Yes, the file be updated in place.  You will need to download new copies of it.

2. In this case, all 12.2(33)SRA code is EoL.  You need to move to 12.2(33)SRC for support.  If there are specific versions which are EoL, and others which are not, the data will reflect specific versions (down to the point release).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: