Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.3.1 device upgrade

Lasse Nylander
Level 1
Level 1

HI

Can anyone please help me getting RME  device update to work.

All the files are downloaded but some where during installation it fails. I have just upgraded to  RME 4.3.1.

LMS is installed on Solaris.

I have tried reinstalling RME, and installing device packages with PSUCli.sh, seems like it's some dependence problem?!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The problem you are seeing seems related to a recent circular dependancy discovered on two packages which is affecting RME 4.3.1.  Your psu.log shows you upgrading these packages.  New packages are expected to be posted soon, but the fastest fix for this is to have TAC provide you an up to date package repository.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joel Monge
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The problem you are seeing seems related to a recent circular dependancy discovered on two packages which is affecting RME 4.3.1.  Your psu.log shows you upgrading these packages.  New packages are expected to be posted soon, but the fastest fix for this is to have TAC provide you an up to date package repository.

I had same problem but today I could update RME  4.3.1 packages on my test system

Delete any files you have in PSU download folder and re-download the packeges from CCO

Also please verify that you have MDF1.41 installed prior to RME update

HTH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco