cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

does the CTS1300 support document camera's and how?

jw8198
Level 1
Level 1

does anyone have experience using the wolfvision document camera solution with CTS1300 end points?  How would it integrate with the wall mounted solution?

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Document camera support is the same accross the range - basically it supports Wolfvision cameras, and they connect in to the CTS unit via Ethernet and video cable.

The camera is installed into the ceiling above the desk in front of the CTS unit.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

are you sure about this ?

as i know it dose not, because the in  CTS 1300 the document camera connection in the codec being used to extend to the ACU for the two other cameras to be connected indirectly to the codec !!!

dannymget
Level 1
Level 1

Right, that's why on the CTS-1300, document cameras must be connected via the VGA input.
The codec ist not capable to handle it like on the other systems.
PC content is routed via the wolfvision vga input and switched through their remote control.

Not a very elegant solution.

Danny

MARTIN STREULE
Spotlight
Spotlight

I trust the release notes...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/cts_admin/1_6/release/Notes/cts_1_6_release_notes.html

"Document Camera

The document camera is not supported on the CTS 1300. "

And that's why Cisco has a presentation called "Cisco Telepresenc

e Peripheral Integration Guide" posted on the Cisco ET platform recently that exactly describes how it works. A document camera works as already mentionned.

Found the preso you mentioned.

There goes my trust :-)

Thanks for the input.

/Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: