Helpful
Replies

IPIVR 7.0(1) OS Disks for HP server

tbsupport
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Quick simple query.

I've received only the IPIVR 7.0(1) installation/Upgrade disk, but not the OS disk :-(..

Would there be any issues with installing the Cisco Meetingplace OS 2003.1.2a DVD for HP server onto this intended IPIVR server?

Is it supported??

I personally see no reason for it to fail, but would like to ask you all before I consult with Cisco.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Yavuz

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

It will be the same OS I believe; based on the name you have supplied. The IPIVR will refuse to install if it's not correct.

Issues will be that you buy that media with a license when you get it from Cisco, so if you have multiple installs from one media kit you are breaking copyright laws etc.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

joesnyde
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Meeting Place OS may not be the same OS for an IVR/UCCX. The CD Media should state IP Telephony Operating System with version after this such as 2003.1.2a. This is the same OS that the older CUCM used before Linux. Generally the OS will either come in a separate shipment or it is with the MCS server.

You can order the CD Media through the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_qanda_item09186a00802262ed.shtml

Do not open a TAC case as TAC is not able to provide any downloads for this type of software.

Thanks

Joe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: