cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Master agent is busy

samayann
Level 1
Level 1

I tried setting up a backup for my CCM 8.5.  But now when I try to go  back into the Disaster Recovery System and click on the back up I set  up...it just keeps showing:

"Status: Unable to process request,  master agent is busy"

How can I clear this and try to set this up  again?

6 Replies 6

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

CCM 8.5? You are on the leading edge of technology...

Go into 'Control Center - Network Services'. Listed there are the DRF Master and DRF Local services that make up this service. Restart the DRF Master, and leave it a few minutes to settle then try again.

Network Services is in the Serviceability pages (https://ccm-ip/ccmservice)

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts..

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Thank you for replying, But ithat solution is not working. Have been restarting the DRF local and Master Sevices since morning. Any other way of resolving it ?

Regards,

Sanjana

i have the same issue...

My client tells me that progress will backup the database, and then try to enter theBARS and the message appeared

another idea to resolve this?

Go to CUC Serviceabilty > Tools > Cluster Management > Port Manager, for Publisher click on Stop Taking Calls.

This should now allow you to restore a backup.

erinedison
Level 1
Level 1

HI Samayann,

i had this same issue,resolved by

Restart the service from the Command Line Interface on both publisher and subscriber, use these commands

• admin:utils service restart Cisco DRF Master

• admin:utils service restart Cisco DRF Local

Regards,

Erin

WASEEMULHAQ
Level 1
Level 1

From PUB Control Center - Network Services'. instead of restarting do STOP  DRF Master only . waite for 10 min than start DRF Master service again .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: