Updated procedures for removing error 442?

Unanswered Question
Jun 10th, 2010
User Badges:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabel - Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

Hi.

I just wanted to know if there is another way of removing error 442 , on the Cisco VPN Client Ver. 5.0.05.0290, then theses three:

1)      1) Try to enable the virtual adapter in Device Manager.

2)      2) Uninstall, restart and then reinstall the VPN Client.

3)      3) Enable the connection(in “Network connections”), set it to obtain an IP address automatically, and then disable it.

I have been using it on an old Windows 2000 machine for the last 8 months,  but now it’s giving me the 442 error.

Haven’t made any changes to the machine or its configuration, only thing that has happened is the ASA 5505 its connecting to was restarted.

Have attached the log from the client and ASA 5505.

Danny

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion