Minor 11 Years, CCNA Certification

Unanswered Question
Jun 10th, 2010

Dear Sirs,

I am of 11 Years. And just completed my MCITP in the age of 10.5 years making world record being yougest MCITP. Now I have taking training in CCNA and want to appear in CCNA exams.

I need encouragment and special permission to appear in this exam.

Here I am going to attach my Transcript issued by Microsoft for your ready reference. Moreover I have attached the Minor Agreement for CCNA exam.

Please guide me to compelete any procedure in this context.

Awaiting eagerly your kind feedback.

Thanks / Shaheer Ahmed

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Thu, 06/10/2010 - 10:39

According to the following link, minors under age 13 may not test or receive Cisco certification. 13-17 requires parental consent. Sorry.

Hope this helps.

rgodden Thu, 06/10/2010 - 15:34

very eloquent for a 11 year old. You only have  childhood once in your life, so do the things children do and worry about 'work related education' until you are older.

sashaheer Fri, 06/11/2010 - 06:09

Dear Mr. Rgodden / Mr. Brandon.

Really appreciate your kind response. What I think, this is matter of passion and not of age... You know I enjoy my childhood very much. I play football, I am one of the top student of my class in my other academic studies (Grade 6). Computer / networking (local or wide) is my passion and I enjoy it very much... But now I want to have it certified...

I need help of any concern to let me know the way to accomplish it... I have already completed my training for CCNA.... I am despret to get this associate...

I was inspire by the following link. World record shows youngest CCNA of 9 years only.... Where I am 11, why can't I do it....

Help me please.......

This Discussion