QRT CCM v7.1.3

Martyn Sharpe
Level 1
Level 1

I have QRT setup and working but when

the softkey is used not all the options are visible

on the phone.

For example these are missing when connected:

Low volume, The remote end experiences low volume, I can't hear the remote end, The remote end can't hear me.

Can anybody explain why this is?

Regards, Martyn

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

These are controlled by a service parameter on the Cisco Extended Functions service.

This parameter determines whether additional menu choices are  presented to the user after the QRT softkey is pressed during an active  call. The extended menu provides a list of choices that the user can  choose to explain the quality problem that is occurring, such as 'I hear  echo.' Valid values specify True (display extended menu choices and  after the user has made a choice, show the acknowledgment screen) or  False (just show the acknowledgment screen; do not display extended menu  choices).
This is a required field.
Default:                  False

Some of the menu options are available but not all of them. 'I hear echo, Remote end hears echo, Choppy audio, Robotic sound, and Long delay' are available but not the others mentioned.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: