cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling Party Transformation Help

Robert Juric
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to setup a calling party transformation so that internal calls that are forked to a remote destination number can display the full callerID number.

Our directory numbers are four digits (mine is 0033), and the correct DID assosciated with that would 205 777 XXXX. Our directory numbers are also set to mask outgoing calls.

Would I need to setup the calling party tranformation? Or called party transformation? I'm having some difficulties as I'm not too familiar with calling transformations.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That should be picked up automatically from the External Phone Number Mask on the line appearence of the calling party without the need of a transformation CSS. What is your external mask set to?

Our external mask for all callers is set to 205 777 0010. We'd like it setup so that I can seach the DID of each caller so I can tell exactly who from the office is calling.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: