CUCM 7.1(3) Migrate Phone fails Unmapped Exception

Unanswered Question
Jun 12th, 2010

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

Using CallManager 7.1.3bSU2 I tired to take a SCCP 7962 phone and convert it to a SCCP 7942 phone under Device > Phone > Open Phone > Migrate Phone

Unmapped Exception Phone Migration Failed

Is there a ccm trace file or another way to troubleshoot why the Migrate Phone is failing?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Hailey Sat, 06/12/2010 - 17:30

I'll look for trace info on my lab machine this weekend; however, a couple quick questions:

1) Did you disconnect the phones from the network while you performed the migration?

2) Do you have a phone template in BAT for the phone model and  protocol to which you want to migrate data to (e.g., 7942 SCCP)?

Hailey

Actions

This Discussion