OO and webview Questions

Answered Question
Jun 13th, 2010

Hello,

i have two questions ;

1- how can i know the the starting date of hestorical Data that stored in AW webview,and how can i change that date ,is it refering to the size of drive allocated for that or what exactly ?

2- in Outbound dialer: is there a way to flush the dialing list, some times the client calls me to delet the dialing list because of inserting some contacts by mistake ?

usually, i go to Query rule and click on 'update dialing list ' to overwrite the exist list, is that the only way or there another ?

regards and thanks

I have this problem too.
0 votes

1. Use ICMDBA and set it to the _hds database and look at Space Used Summary. This will show you the latest update date and the retension time for the table. You can easily calculate if the system has been purging old records.

If it has, query the relevant table using "SELECT TOP 1 *" and you will see the oldest.

If it hasn't, you have them all.

Regards,

Geoff

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer

1. Use ICMDBA and set it to the _hds database and look at Space Used Summary. This will show you the latest update date and the retension time for the table. You can easily calculate if the system has been purging old records.

If it has, query the relevant table using "SELECT TOP 1 *" and you will see the oldest.

If it hasn't, you have them all.

Regards,

Geoff

valiegenus Mon, 06/14/2010 - 04:07

thanks for correct correct replay, do you have any idea regarding Outbound question.

thanks

Nathan Luk Tue, 06/15/2010 - 17:47

If they want you to purge a campaign completely then the easiest option is to probably just change the import rule to overwrite and load in a dummy file to overwrite all the records.

If you need to delete individual records then it gets a little trickier. You would have to jump into the instance_baA database and delete the relevant records from the dialing list tables (in the format: DL_CampaignID_QueryRuleID). Once that has been done it would be a good idea to probably restart CampaignManager as well.

Cheers,

Nathan

Actions

This Discussion