One cisco router 2901 with 9-port ethernet switch card would be configured to fulfill following requirements
- One build-in route port is configured for 6M ADSL circuit
- Second build-in route port would be configured for 192.168.1.10/24 segment
- Two devices would be connected to 9-port ethernet switch card, the ip address is 192.168.1.20 and 192.168.1.21
1. Is it required a LAN cable for the connection between second route port and 9-port ethernet switch cars?
2. there are 5 ethernet switch ports idle, aren't there?